How to do French Manicure
A manicure is basically the beauty treatment of the hands and nails the aim of which to get clean, clear and neat hands nails. French manicure is a type of manicure in which nails look completely beautiful and stylish in addition to looking clean. The look and the feel of the French nails are extremely sophisticated and feminine. Today at Paper PK fashion blog we will tell you how to do french manicure of your nails with complete expertise.
Things required doing French Manicure
- Four different kinds of nail varnishes
- A cuticle stick
- A top coat of cream varnish
- Cuticle oil or any edible oil
- A cotton pad
- An emery board
- Hand Moisturizer
- Nail Moisturizer
Steps in performing French Manicure
- Remove the old nail polish, dirt or grease from your nails by using a nail polish remover along with a cotton bud
- Apply a small quantity of cuticle oil on your nails. This will help in alleviating your nails. If you don’t have cuticle oil you can simply use olive oil or any edible oil
- Take a filer and file your nails properly as there is no point of having French Manicure on Ragged nails
- Apply the base coat of the nail varnish on the nails after removing grease and dirt from your nails
- Use some white color or otherwise cream color on the tip of your nails.
- Draw a thin cross line cautiously on the natural white tip of the nail so that it must not get mixed with the base coat
- In order to paint the tip neatly take a piece of card board and cut it into the diamond shape now palace this card board under your nail and then paint the tip of the nail
- In order to smear the color brush on the color varnish on your nail once again.
- Make sure to apply the second layer after the first layer of the varnish is dried
- At the end apply the top coat
- Let the nail paint dry completely
- Apply a hint of edible oil on the nails to protect them from scratches.