HSY Latest Bridal Collection PLBW 2015
HSY is well known famous fashion designer in Pakistan Fashion Industry. Hassan Shehryar Yasin is well spoken and always gives a positive image of Pakistan across the globe. The success of Pakistan’s Fashion industry and HSY is closely related to each other. HSY captured the culture, style, designs and motivate factors to attract customer with his dresses. HSY is well-known brands and he is one of the top most fashion designers in Pakistan Fashion business. The success of Pakistan Fashion Industry and Hassan Shehryar Yasin goes side by side or both they are linked each other.
HSY is famous as known as old trendy style. His Bridal wear groom wear give both a beautiful traditional look .His traditional bridal wear loved by people. Combination of traditional touch and modern look make you glamorous beauty. For a timeless bridal look u should try HSY Latest Tribute Collection. Recently HSY has launched their new and trendy bridal and groom collection that is completely out of this world in terms of style and fashion.
Style and Designs of HSY Latest Bridal Collection PLBW 2015
There are different kinds of fabric that is being used in the new and latest bridal collection of HSY. The highlights of designs and styles of the designer dresses can be listed as under:-
- The collection is basically consists of long gowns, ball skirts and free fall dresses
- The style and trends of all the dresses are the blend of eastern and western fashion
- The stitching and cuts of the dresses are inspired by the western gown style
- The embroidery on the dresses and gowns is pure traditional and ethnic.
- The dresses are heavily embroidered that are ideal to be worn on the wedding and other kind of formal occasions
Embroidery Style of HSY Latest Bridal Collection PLBW 2015
The embroidery style of HSY Latest Bridal Collection PLBW 2015 can be described and elaborated as under:-
- There are heavily embroidered gowns
- There is work of stones, pearls, beads and korra on the dresses
- There is beautiful work of resham and thread on the dresses that give them a heavy look
- The material used is net and pure chiffon along with the raw silk