Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 Indian Glory
Khaadi is one of the most sought after and prestigious brands of Pakistan. The brand not only deals with the formal and semi formal dresses of men, women and kids but it also deals in the home accessories and overall accessories of the women such as bags, shoes and jewelry. The bran Khaadi is famous for its embroidered dresses not only in Pakistan but also internationally in the abroad countries as well. There are a number of outlets of Khaadi in neighboring countries such as Bangladesh and India as well.
Khaadi is famous for launching their new and unique range of dresses and the entire line that is launched on special and festive occasions such as Eid Khaadi Eid Collection 2016, Summers, Winters, Valentine and other festive occasions n Pakistan. Khaadi has launched their new and fresh collection Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 for the Eid 2016 that is launching at the 27th of this month May. The brand Khaadi has launched their Eid collection as the name of Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 and it is going to launch on 27th May 2016 so the ladies have ample time to get their dresses stitched at the festive occasion of Eid. Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 is awesome and unique as well as it is the signature style of the Khaadi that will make you feel that you wearing the stylish dress from the most favourite brand.
Highlights of Khaadi Eid Collection 2016
This collection of Khaadi Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 is of three piece unstitched dresses and given the name of Fluidity of Florals. The items included in Khaadi Eid Collection 2016 are
- Unstitched Embroidered Shirt
- Printed Chiffon Doppata
- Plain Dyed Trousers
- Swaroviski Buttons
Prints and Designs of Khaadi Eid Collection 2016
The embroidery on the dresses is according to the trademark designs and benchmark styles of the Khaadi.
- There is exclusive embroidery on the neckline of the shirts
- There is beautiful embroidery patti on the daman of the shirts
- The prints are bold and exclusive Khaadi prints
- The sleeves are also printed with a touch of traditional ethnicity in the prints
- Most of the prints are floral trademark prints of Khaadi
- The abstract and artistic patterns of Khaadi are also used in this collection
- The colors are bright as well subtle
- Almost all the colors can be found in this exclusive
- There s organza patch along with the dresses.